Thank you for your interest in working with Referee. Referee has limited opportunities for full-time employment. If you wish to be considered for opportunities that match your qualifications, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Referee Human Resources
P.O. Box 161
Franksville, WI 53126
Sports-active publishing firm seeks a well-rounded, fulltime, on-site graphic designer. Responsible for graphic design for a variety of print products and marketing initiatives, with emphasis on creativity and deadline adherence. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience. Sports interest and/or officiating experience preferable. Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) with emphasis on Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop required. Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress, plus DotNetNuke experience preferred. Video editing a plus. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Works with small group of designers in coordination with marketing and editorial personnel to envision, create and execute graphic designs for print and digital media.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) to design and layout print publications and marketing materials.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, select style and size of type and arrange layouts based on sound layout principles, esthetic design concepts and brand guidelines.
- Use HTML/CSS and Adobe Dreamweaver to layout and deliver online campaigns and content.
- Participate in creative sessions and research new technology solutions to enhance creativity and innovation.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5) with emphasis on Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress. DotNetNuke experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Graphic Design or related field.
- Video editing experience a plus.
Apply in writing to:
Referee Enterprises, Inc.
Attn.: Ross Bray, Director of Design, Digital Media and Branding
P.O. Box 161, Franksville, WI 53126
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org