All the Official Rules and Caseplays together in one place!
The Rules by Topic merges the rule book and the case book so you can see everything that applies to a particular rule together in one place. The rules and caseplays are organized by game topics so you don’t have to hunt for what you need.
- Rules changes & new caseplays
- Field and Equipment
- Plays from Scrimmage
- Substitutions & Participation
- Time-Outs and Other Play Stoppages
- Game Officials and Their Duties
- Nine-, Eight-, and Six-Player Rule Differences
- NFHS Signal Chart
- Penalty Summary
Many officials have said that once they started training with Rules by Topic, they’ve never gone back to using both the rulesbook & casebook again. Rules by Topic might be the most powerful rule study tool available. It WILL help you better understand the rules – and how to apply them.