In all walks of life there are people that have “IT”. The best officials in the world, regardless of sport or level, have IT in spades. But every official has IT to some degree, otherwise they wouldn’t have made it this far.
The IT Factor in Officiating attempts to harness that hard-to-define characteristic of the best officials and distill it down into real world advice that every official can benefit from. No matter the sport or level you work, you will find that these chapters capture timeless knowledge that you can apply immediately to your work.
- The Art of Being an Official
- Look the Part
- Analyze This: Self-Assessment in the Digital Age
- The 26 Most Important Things to Know about Officiating
- How to NOT Argue
- Perform Under Pressure
- Chart Your Course
- Get Yourself on the Radar Screen
- That Sinking Feeling
- 13 Takeaways from Every Game
- How We Make Things Worse
- Strong Words