Price: Any 5 for $39.95
As the premier annual event in the officiating industry The Sports Officiating Summit brings together luminaries from professional, collegiate, high school, amateur and youth levels. Each year these officiating leaders discuss important issues and come up with solutions to universal problems. This set of books brings 10 years of knowledge and information into one library that every official should own.
Every book in the series contains valuable insight for both individual officials and officiating leaders, but we have put the books into two tracks to better help you choose based on your needs.
Track One: Improving Officials
- Image in Officiating
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Leadership Officiating
- Officiating & Sportsmanship
- The Power of Persuasive Officiating
Track Two: Improving Officiating Organizations
- Game Assignments: Right People, Right Place, Right Time The Right Way
- Taking Care of Business, Reliability & Results in Officiating
- Rights, Requirements, Risks: The Shared Responsibility of Officiating
- Officiating to a Standard
- Accountability in Officiating
- Officiating and Technology
You may choose any five titles, from either track, for just $39.95. That is a savings of over 40% off the individual retail price.