Referee Magazine – April 2019 Highlights
- Employee or Independent Contractor? A Pennsylvania case involving lacrosse officials may impact sports officials nationwide.
- Stop! Oklahoma soccer referee tackles bad behavior by using social media.
- Baseball. Who can enter or re-enter the game?
- Basketball. Crews must work together to get plays right.
- The News. Four NFL officials retire after 2018-19 season.
- Law. Being professional, knowledgeable and proactive are the keys for an official to avoid discipline.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.