Referee Magazine – August 2017 Highlights
- Gold Whistle 2017: Ralph Swearngin. The former Georgia High School executive director made high school officiating matter.
- About Face. Officials who coach should hold themselves to a higher standard when managing their teams.
- Baseball. Courtesy runner rule limitations differ from substitutions.
- Basketball. Learn about addressing bench decorum and the other NFHS rule changes.
- Getting It Right. Autism can’t keep umpire off the field.
- The News. Learn more about Alberto Riveron being named head of the NFL officiating department.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.