Referee Magazine – August 2018 Highlights
- Over-Seasoned? Benefits and landmines await those working multiple sports.
- Caution: Stop Sign Ahead. The non-verbal communication tool sends a clear message — but some worry it’s like using a sledgehammer when a flyswatter would do.
- Football. NCAA adjusts blocking below the waist, leaping rules.
- Basketball. NFHS amends rule regarding backcourt violation.
- The News. Dean Blandino named to college replay post.
- Getting It Right. Soccer referee challenges players to show good sportsmanship.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.