Referee Magazine – December 2018 Highlights
- Not-So-Small Talk. What we say and how we say it can be as important to our success on the field, court or pitch as our ability to judge the playing action.
- No Argument: List of Our Opinions. It’s time for our annual opinions feature — our chance to express our thoughts, occasionally with a little levity, on the world of officiating.
- Volleyball. Knowing who can stand where is important for bench control.
- All Sports. Learn key factors that can shape an officiating philosophy.
- The News. Lawsuit: Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association is not paying minimum wage.
- Getting It Right. The Georgia High School Association is rewarding multisport officials.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.