- Bergie. NFL line judge Jeff Bergman is all business, from the field to the companies he has overseen.
- No Argument List. Our chance to express our thoughts — with levity — on the world of officiating.
- Football. Tips to help sideline officials look sharp.
- Baseball. NCAA tweaks rules related to DH, concussed players.
- The News. Hawaii passes law to protect sports officials.
- Law. Pandemic liability waivers are making waves.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.