- Judgment Daze. A call at a prep tourney leads to a multi-year court battle, bringing the officials along for the legal ride.
- Cruse Control. Whether he’s showing his kids the field, reviewing a play or giving a flawless announcement, Big 12 referee Brandon Cruse is in control.
- Football. Pass patterns and how to officiate them.
- All Sports. The official’s role in concussion recognition.
- The News. Chaka becomes first Black woman to officiate in NFL.
- Getting It Right. Learn about a league of their own.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.