- Give Me Five. Ancient wisdom from a Roman emperor and philosopher provides smart guidance to modern-day officials.
- Take a Number. You’d be surprised with how some NFL officials wound up with their uniform numbers, and the history behind those identifying digits.
- Basketball. It’s often OK to verbally communicate on the court.
- All Sports. A half-dozen great tips to elevate your game.
- The News. Kane Fitzgerald takes role in NBA Officiating Office.
- Getting It Right. Golf for a good cause.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.