- McCall ’em as He Sees ’em. NCAA Final Four stalwart Randy McCall wasted no time reaching his sport’s pinnacle.
- Big Stories 2021. Referee editors ranked the most significant officiating stories of the year.
- Basketball. Officials must be willing to enforce contact rule.
- All Sports. Extra polish takes your performance to another level.
- The News. Federal judge declines to overturn onfield call.
- Profiles. Physical challenge can’t foil this fencing official.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.