Referee Magazine – January 2019 Highlights
- Arizona Cracks Down. The Arizona Interscholastic Association is tackling sportsmanship issues in high school sports.
- Charity Stripes. NFL official Carl Paganelli finds comfort in his wife’s final words.
- Baseball. NCAA rule changes for 2019-20 target pace of play.
- Volleyball. Having open lines of communication with captains is key to control.
- The News. NFL fires official during the middle of 2018 season.
- Getting It Right. Hawaiian officials say aloha to hall of fame.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.