- A Higher Calling. Steve Javie planned to retire somewhere warm after his career as an NBA referee. Then God came calling.
- Your Lane. There can be bumps in the road if you work multiple levels. There don’t have to be.
- Baseball. Special rules apply when a runner misses home.
- Volleyball. Techniques to use when judging a potential save over the net.
- The News. MLB umpire Eric Cooper dies at 52.
- Profiles. Major accomplishment for minor league fill-ins.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.