Referee Magazine – July 2017 Highlights
- Our Guide for High School Replay. If replay is coming to the lower levels, here’s how to do it right.
- Guilt By Association. Eleven things your officials association should be doing right now.
- Basketball. Learn how to properly enforce the three-second rule.
- Football. NCAA expands the horse-collar rule.
- The News. NHL linesman Don Henderson sues Calgary Flames defenseman Dennis Wideman for $10.25 Million.
- Getting It Right. Famed boxing referee Richard Steele and Mountain West coordinator of football officials Ken Rivera work to punch out Parkinson’s Disease.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.