- Philly Rules. Philly referees have dominated NBA officiating for decades. Here’s why.
- Subject to Interpretation. Statewide rules interpreters play a crucial role in analyzing high school playing rules.
- Basketball. A look at three key correct NCAA Tournament rulings.
- All Sports. Used wisely, warnings can correct bad behavior.
- The News. West awarded $500,000 in defamation lawsuit.
- Profiles. Iowa umpire still going strong at 80 years old.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.