- Crystal Clear. Crystal Hogan — the lone woman working NCAA D-I men’s basketball — is in her element on the court.
- Break Time. Timeouts do not mean time off for game officials.
- Soccer. NFHS rule changes impact dropped balls.
- Basketball. Don’t let fight night cause you fright.
- The News. John Higgins lawsuit against radio station dismissed.
- Law. Fighting words: What if they come from the referee?
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.