Referee Magazine – March 2018 Highlights
- Hands-On Officiating. More than what you say is being heard.
- Open Look. What really goes on within the world of assigning men’s college basketball officiating?
- Softball. College rulesmakers address illegal pitch penalty.
- Volleyball. Club volleyball is a different ballgame.
- The News. MLB umpire Dale Scott retires, cites concussion risk.
- Law. How to address social media in your associations.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.