- Full Court Press. A look at times officials have turned to the judicial system to defend their reputations.
- Watching Like a Hawk. Hawk-Eye Live technology replaced line umpires in some major 2020 tennis matches. What does that mean for the sport’s future?
- Basketball. Free-throw mechanics deserve pregame attention.
- Volleyball. Second referees have important duties between sets.
- The News. Player banned, charges pending in assault.
- Law. Can you sue for defamation?
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.