- The Chickasaw Way. With a work ethic passed down from his ancestors, Mike Weatherford has earned everything he has achieved.
- The Squawk Box. The strike zone you see on TV is not the one on the field.
- Football. Coming to an agreement when officials disagree.
- Baseball. NFHS tweaks rules regarding jewelry, pitching positions.
- The News. MLB changes umpire school model.
- Profiles. Transition from coach to referee is smooth so far.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.