Referee Magazine – October 2018 Highlights
- Transition Game. Player-to-Ref camps aim to move former athletes into officiating.
- Hot Wired. NFL officials’ belts are packed with way more than just penalty flags and beanbags.
- Basketball. Simple tips to transition Into three-person mechanics.
- Baseball. Runner responsibilities in game-ending situations.
- Profiles. Betita earns AIA’s first Whelchel Officials Award.
- Law. Stop the fight before it happens.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.