Referee Magazine – September 2017 Highlights
- All for Von and Von for All. Ten Von Ruedens take to the basketball court.
- Know Before You Go. Raise your game by learning about team tendencies.
- Basketball. Learn about the latest NCAA M/W rule changes.
- Softball. Know the options if the batter-runner misses the plate after a home run.
- Getting It Right. Stutter is no impediment for Washington official.
- Law. Learn how to step up when a player goes down.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.