Referee is Hiring Now
Referee magazine and the National Association of Sports Officials (NASO) are looking for high-quality men and women to join our team as full-time employees.
We are growing and we need more people to help us educate and inspire sports officials across the country and around the globe.
Click one of the job listings below to see more information.
Racine, Wis. based company servicing the sports officiating industry providing content and services to a wide variety of sports organizations including professional leagues, national governing bodies and local organizations. Accountabilities include developing long-term relationships with a group of clients, connecting with key business partners, liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful fulfillment of each partnership according to customer needs. Responsible for project-management, administrative and customer service duties, and sales and marketing. Must be a self-starter, highly-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple duties and responsibilities at once.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for fulfillment, service, and administration on a variety of key accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, including the development of trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and business partners.
- Ensure the timely and successful scheduling, fulfillment and delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate and report all progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to increase revenue.
- Provide primary sales support to Sales Director.
- Maintain and improve a variety of existing sales and marketing programs.
- Other sales, marketing, production and administrative duties as assigned.
The position requires at least three years of experience in the field or in a related area, and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Candidates must become immersed in the sports officiating industry, quickly learning our industry’s concepts, practices and procedures pairing those skills with a strong proficiency in account management, project management and business administration to accomplish goals. Candidates must be self-motivated, and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, or other relevant role.
- Ability to work within a variety of teams, rallying colleagues, and effectively managing personalities, deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Sports Officiating experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary is based on qualifications.
We offer half-day Fridays, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, and a competitive health and dental insurance plan.