Referee Magazine – June 2018 Highlights
- The 29 Milestones That Define Officiating. A look at the milestones — both positive and negative — that left their mark on the officiating industry.
- One and Not Done. A look back at Issue No. 1 — the January 1976 starting point for Referee’s journey to 500.
- Softball. Have a ball by calling more strikes.
- Football. How the boundaries affect the game.
- Getting It Right. A huge tree strikes the vehicle of an official on his way to a game.
- Last Call. Personal stories by Referee staff as we mark our 500th issue.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.