- Family Matters. Carl Cheffers’ dad helped fuel his passion for officiating. Now he’s passing it on to his son.
- Back on Track. Moving past a pandemic isn’t easy. Get your head back in the game.
- Football. When and how you should “eat” a flag.
- Baseball. New NFHS language addresses start of pitcher’s delivery.
- The News. Art McNally named finalist for Hall of Fame.
- Law. What to do when police have questions.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.