Referee Magazine – January 2018 Highlights
- Just One Official Away. More high school officials are needed. How can you get involved in recruitment and retention solutions?
- Hover Craft. No longer are drones merely for entertainment — they’re proving a valuable tool for officiating.
- Basketball. Don’t let block-charge crashes catch you by surprise.
- Soccer. What constitutes an offside offense doesn’t have to be complicated.
- The News. NCAA basketball referee John Higgins sues radio station.
- Law. Learn why it is important to enforce mercy rules.
To view the whole issue – Subscribe to Referee magazine today!
What's Your Call? Leave a Comment:
Note: This article is archival in nature. Rules, interpretations, mechanics, philosophies and other information may or may not be correct for the current year.
This article is the copyright of ©Referee Enterprises, Inc., and may not be republished in whole or in part online, in print or in any capacity without expressed written permission from Referee. The article is made available for educational use by individuals.